The stadium tours are just the right thing for anyone who wants a behind-the-scenes look at BORUSSIA PARK. The stadium guides will take you on a 90 minute tour of areas not normally seen by the fans. The guides also recount interesting anecdotes and provide a wealth of information on BORUSSIA PARK.
- Children from 7 to 14: 4.00 euros
- Adults and teenagers aged 15 and above: 9.00 euros
- Families (2 adults/2 children): 20.00 euros
- Children’s groups up to a maximum of 25 participants: 100.00 euros
- Adult groups up to a maximum of 25 participants: 150.00 euros
Duration: approx. 90 minutes
Times for public tours (for individuals or small groups):
- Fridays: 15:00, 17:00
- Saturdays: 11:00, 13:00
- Sundays: 10:00/ 11:00 / 12:00 / 13:00
These regular stadiums tours are conducted in German language. There are no guided tours on home match days.
Groups up to a maximum of 25 persons can arrange tours outside the above-mentioned times by prior agreement.