Traveling to BORUSSIA-PARK
Address for satellite navigation: Am Nordpark 400, 41179 Mönchengladbach.
Coming from the Mönchengladbach motorway junction, take the A61 towards Koblenz until the Nordpark exit. Visitors coming from the opposite direction should also leave the motorway at the Nordpark exit. Continue on the B230 parkway in the direction of Nordpark - the way to BORUSSIA-PARK is signposted. The road to Nordpark is the most direct route to car parks P4 to P7 in the immediate vicinity of the stadium.
- BORUSSIA-PARK has almost 10,000 parking spaces available.
- Day parking tickets cost €6 per vehicle and €10 per vehicle in the Messe car park.
- Information and prices regarding permanent and daily parking spaces are available at PPG-Nordpark GmbH.
- On matchdays, the side streets along Aachener Straße and Gladbacher Straße are closed to non-residents. The Gladbacher Straße-Dorthausen junction is closed to all traffic from two hours before the start of the game.
- Please drop off and pick up spectators at Rheydt train station at home fixtures. From there, visitors can use the shuttle bus to access the stadium. There are no available areas for dropping off and picking up spectators in the vicinity of the stadium.
- A separate car park (P4 B) is used for coaches and is only reachable via the MG-Holt exit of the A61 and Aachener Straße/ Gladbacher Straße (B 57).
By public transport:
- Valid tickets for the Foals' home match entitle the holder to use public transport in the VRR and AVV areas.
- Tickets that are printed out at home using the Print@Home method entitle the holder to free travel in the VRR area.
- On home matchdays, the new shuttle buses will depart from Rheydt Central Station / Mittelstraße from three hours at five-minute intervals before kick-off to BORUSSIA-PARK. It is also possible to get to BORUSSIA-PARK from Künkelstraße every 20 minutes from two hours before kick-off.
- The new 017 line buses also depart from Mönchengladbach city centre (Europaplatz / Hauptbahnhof stop). From the Platz der Republik (behind the main station), shuttle buses to the stadium (travel time approx. 15 minutes) leave every five minutes from three hours before kick-off and until two hours after the end of the game.
- It is also possible to reach the stadium from Wegberg bus station. The return trips go directly to Mönchengladbach Hauptbahnhof and Rheydt station and end two hours after the end of the game.
There are 1,000 bicycle parking spaces directly outside the stadium. These are located in the middle of the east stand and at car park P4, close to the stadium.
- There is a taxi rank in the immediate vicinity of BORUSSIA-PARK. Cabs reach the stadium via the Aachener Straße / Am Nordpark.
Address for satellite navigation: Am Borussiapark, 41179 Mönchengladbach.
On non-matchdays, car parks P1 to P12 in the vicinity of the stadium are available to visitors. For the most direct route, take the Holt junction off the A61, continue to Aachener Straße / Gladbacher Straße and then turn right into Am Borussiapark Street to car park P1.
By public transport:
The new shuttle buses only run to BORUSSIA-PARK on home matchdays.
The bus line 017 runs to BORUSSIA-PARK on non-matchdays. The bus line 017 departs every 20 minutes from Am Borussiapark and Nordpark Busbahnhof bus stops. Both stations are within walking distance of the stadium. Detailed information about the bus schedule can be found here.