Our stadium tour is just the thing for anyone who wants a behind-the-scenes look at BORUSSIA-PARK. Our stadium guides will take you give you a peek at areas not normally seen by the fans and will also recount interesting anecdotes and provide a wealth of information about our beautiful home.
Public-tour prices (for individuals or small groups, approx. 90 minutes, free parking available in P1 car park)
· Adults €10
· Discount rate* €8
· Children (7 – 12 years) €5
· Kids under 7 Free
· Families (2 adults + 2 children) €25
*Discount rate applies for club members, school pupils, students, pensioners and the severely disabled, all upon presentation of a valid ID
- Mondays: 17:00 CET
- Thursdays: 17:00 CET
- Fridays: 15:00 and 17:00 CET
- Saturdays: 11:00 and 13:00 CET
- Sundays: 11:00 CET / 12:00 CET / 13:00 CET
The meeting point for stadium tours is at the entrance to the FohlenWelt, 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
Group-tour prices (for max. 25 people):
It is also possible to arrange a stadium tour outside of the normal times for a group of up to 25 people.
- Children’s groups: €110 (22 children + 3 accompanying adults)
- Adult groups: €170
Stadium tours on matchdays (approx. 60-75 minutes, pay-and-display parking available in P4 car park):
Our guides will give you the BORUSSIA-PARK experience as the stadium gets match-ready, before discovering the FohlenWelt museum with a digital guide.
· Adults €35
· Discount rate* €33
· Children (7 – 12 years) €27
· Kids under 7 Free
· Families (2 adults + 2 children) €97
· *Discount rate applies for club members, school pupils, students, pensioners and the severely disabled, all upon presentation of a valid ID
- Start time: 4 hours before kick-off
- Meeting point: FohlenWelt entrance 20 minutes before start time
- Stadium tour includes a drinks voucher and a food voucher that can be used at selected kiosks and the Bitburger beer garden
To apply for this tour, you must have a valid ticket for that day’s home game. Spaces are limited. Participation can only be confirmed upon registration, which in turn can only be completed once fixtures are confirmed by the DFL.
Tickets for stadium tours are available to purchase at the FohlenWelt ticket office during opening hours, or from stadium guides using cash payment only.
Registration via email and telephone for tours on the upcoming weekend must be submitted by the Friday at 12:00 CET.