Read on for all you need to know concerning the away trip to face RB Leipzig on Sunday (15:30 CET).
- RB Leipzig are expecting a sold-out crowd of 42,558 fans at the Red-Bull Arena as they prepare to host Borussia this weekend. The Foals will be supported by around 5000 travelling fans.
- This will be the fifth meeting between the two sides. Leipzig are still undefeated against Gladbach as of yet (2 wins, 2 draws). Against no other team has Leipzig played at least four games in the Bundesliga without suffering defeat.
- On the other side of things, RB Leipzig are the only team that Borussia are yet to beat in the history of the Bundesliga (2 draws, 2 losses).
- RB Leipzig have shared the spoils each time they have welcomed the Foals to the Red-Bull Arena so far in their Bundesliga history. The only other team which Leipzig have played at home at least twice and remain without a victory is Hamburger SV.
- With 26 points from 12 games, this is Borussia’s second-best ever start to a Bundesliga campaign. Only in the 1976/77 season did the Foals fare better (30 points).
- Borussia have lost only one of their last seven Bundesliga games (3-1 loss to SC Freiburg on matchday 9). If they win tomorrow, it will be the first time the Foals have won three games in a row since January/February 2017.
- Borussia have scored in each of theur last 18 Bundesliga fixtures – that is their longest scoring streak since the 1985/86 season (22 games).
- Prior to their most recent 1-0 loss to Wolfsburg, Leipzig had gone ten games unbeaten. Leipzig have gone three of their last five games without a win, however. (2 draws, 1 loss)
- RB Leipzig have gone seven games unbeaten at home across two seasons (5 wins, 2 draws). Only in their first nine Bundesliga home games have they gone for longer unbeaten (September 2016-January 2017).
- Leipzig have also not conceded in their last six home games. The last Bundesliga team to have gone longer without conceding at home was Bayer Leverkusen from Febraury to May 2015 (9).