Everything you need to know ahead of Gladbach's home game against Hertha BSC on Saturday at 15:30 CET.
- Around 47,000 tickets have been sold for Saturday’s game at BORUSSIA-PARK. Tickets for all areas of the ground except the Nordkurve are still available for purchase online.
- Saturday’s clash will be the 62nd time the sides have met. Of those, Borussia have claimed 24 victories, whilst Hertha have picked up 23. The fixture has ended in a draw on 14 occasions.
- Gladbach are unbeaten in their previous seven home games against Hertha (six wins, one draw) and have won the last five home meetings. This is Hertha’s worst current run against any Bundesliga side.
- Hertha BSC were the only Bundesliga team to remain unbeaten against the top three sides (BVB, Borussia, Bayern) in the first half of the season, with two victories and a draw.
- With 42 points from the first 20 games, this is Borussia’s finest season since the title-winning campaign in 1976/77 (43). The only other season to top the current tally was in 1969/70 (45).
- After 20 games die Fohlen have managed 41 goals – the highest number since the 43 goals scored in the 1994/95 season.
- Borussia's 10 clean sheets this season are not only the most in the competition, but also equal a club record set in 1975/76.
- Borussia have now played three games in a row without conceding. Should they keep another clean sheet against Hertha, they will level the club record, which has only been achieved twice before - in 1975/76 and 2004/05.
- Borussia is the only team this season not to have dropped points at home (9 games). The only other sides to have done this before are Bayern (6 times) and Schalke (once).
- Gladbach have won their last twelve consecutive home games – only achieved once before in 1983/84. A win on Saturday would see them set a new club record.
- Borussia have scored at least twice in their last 14 home fixtures – which is a club record in the Bundesliga.
- Hertha BSC have only won one of their last six Bundesliga games (2 draws and 3 defeats). Prior to this, Hertha had only lost 3 of their first 14 fixtures.
- Hertha have been unable to keep a clean sheet in each of their last six league games – their longest run since November 2017 (11 games).