The Foals have announced the final details for their 2019/20 pre-season. Borussia will face the 2018/19 Turkish Süper Lig runners up and Spanish second tier side in friendlies during their training camp at Lake Tegernsee (14th-21st July).
Borussia will take on two international opponents during their training camp at Lake Tegernsee as part of their preparations for the 2019/20 Bundesliga season. On Wednesday, 17th July, Borussia will take on Turkish Süper Lig runners up Istanbul Başakşehir FK in the Austrian town of Kufstein (18:00 CEST) before travelling back to Rottach-Egern at the southern end of Lake Tegernsee to play Spanish second tier side Rayo Vallecano three days later (Saturday, 20th July – 17:30 CEST).
An overview of Borussia’s 2019/20 pre-season:
- Wednesday, 10th July: Friendly v 1. FC Mönchengladbach (Grenzlandstadion, Rheydt, Mönchengladbach – 18:30 CEST).
- Saturday, 13th July: Schauinsland-Reisen-Cup in Heimstetten near Munich with TSV 1860 München, FC Augsburg and SpVgg Greuther Fürth (15:00 CEST – Borussia’s first match v 1860 München at 16:00 CEST)
- 14th-21st July: Pre-season training camp in Rottach-Egern, Lake Tegernsee
- Wednesday, 17th July: Friendly v Istanbul Başakşehir FK (Kufstein, Austria – 18:00 CEST)
- Saturday, 20th July: Friendly v Rayo Vallecano (Rottach-Egern – 17:30 CEST)
- Saturday, 27th July: Friendly v OSC Angers (Straelen near Venlo – 16:00 CEST)
- Sunday, 28th July: Friendly v Athletic Bilbao (Velbert near Wuppertal – 16:00 CEST)
- Saturday, 3rd August: Friendly v Chelsea (BORUSSIA-PARK – 17:00 CEST)
- Sunday, 4th August: Season opening event (BORUSSIA-PARK – 11:00-17:00 CEST)