Read all the facts and figures ahead of Sunday’s home game against SC Freiburg (15:30 CET kick off).
- Approximately 50,500 tickets have been sold for the game in BORUSSIA-PARK.
Head-to-head record Borussia und Freiburg
- This will be Borussia’s 35th Bundesliga encounter with SC Freiburg. The head-to-head record favours the Breisgau side, with just ten wins for Gladbach, eleven draws, and twelve Freiburg wins.
- Borussia have not lost at home to SC Freiburg in 15 games (9 wins, 6 draws). This is the Foals’ longest unbeaten run against any of the current Bundesliga clubs.
- Freiburg gewann nur eins seiner 17 Bundesliga-Gastspiele bei Borussia (7 Remis, 9 Niederlagen): 2:1 im April 1995.
- SCF have never won an away game against a team at the top of the table: In 20 attempts, they picked up just three draws and lost the other 17 (including all of the last 11).
Team statistics, presented by UNIBET
- Borussia currently boast the longest home winning streak of any team in the Bundesliga (4 games).
- The Foals have won all four of their Sunday games so far this season. No other team in the league has won as many consecutive Sunday games this season.
- Borussia have kept just one clean sheet out of their last 14 Bundesliga home games: In a 0-0 draw to Schalke on Matchday 1 of the current season. In this timeframe, Gladbach have conceded 27 league goals at home, for an average of almost two per game.
- With 22 points after twelve games, SC Freiburg are currently enjoying their best ever season in the Bundesliga. They have already beaten their total for the entire first half of last season (21 points).
- Freiburg have picked up eleven points from six away games so far this season, equalling their tally on the road for the whole of last season. Only in 1998/99 did SCF have as many away points at this stage.