The Deutsche Fußball-Liga (DFL) scheduled matchdays 27-29 on Thursday afternoon. All games will take place behind closed doors.
Borussia already knew their first game back after the break would be this coming Saturday (18:30 CEST) away at Eintracht Frankfurt. The DFL has now scheduled the next three Bundesliga matches. The Foals' first home game after the restart is against Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday, 23rd May (15:30 CEST). Three days later (Tuesday, 26th May, 20:30 CEST), Marco Rose's side will travel to Bremen to face SV Werder. The third and final fixture scheduled is a home game against Union Berlin on Sunday, 31st May (15:30 CEST). All games will take place behind closed doors.
Borussia's remaining fixtures this season:
- Matchday 26: Eintracht Frankfurt - Borussia (Saturday, 16th May, 18:30 CEST)
- Matchday 27: Borussia – Bayer Leverkusen (Saturday, 23rd May, 15:30 CEST)
- Matchday 28: Werder Bremen – Borussia (Tuesday, 26th May, 20:30 CEST)
- Matchday 29: Borussia – Union Berlin (Sunday, 31st May, 15:30 CEST)
- Matchday 30: SC Freiburg – Borussia (5th – 8th June)
- Matchday 31: FC Bayern München – Borussia (12th – 14th June)
- Matchday 32: Borussia – VfL Wolfsburg (16th/17th June)
- Matchday 33: SC Paderborn – Borussia (Saturday, 20th June, 15:30 CEST)
- Matchday 34: Borussia – Hertha BSC (Saturday, 27th June, 15:30 CEST)