The DFL announced the exact timings for the remaining Bundesliga matchdays on Wednesday afternoon. The games will continue to be played behind closed doors as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Borussia’s schedule for the remainder of the 2019/20 season has been confirmed after the DFL announced the timings for matchdays 30 to 34 today. The Foals begin June on Friday, 5th at SC Freiburg (20:30 CEST), followed by another away match against FC Bayern München a week later in the primetime slot on Saturday, 13th June (18:30 CEST). The penultimate home game against VfL Wolfsburg is a midweek fixture, set for Tuesday, 16th June (18:30 CEST). The schedule for the final two matchdays had already been confirmed, with all 18 Bundesliga sides set to play simultaneously as originally planned. Paderborn is the venue for the final game on the road on Saturday, 20th June (15:30 CEST), before the Foals end the Bundesliga season against Hertha Berlin on Saturday, 27th June (15:30 CEST). All of the games are set to take place without fans, with the German government prohibiting large gatherings until 31st August 2020.
Borussia’s remaining fixtures:
- Matchday 27: Borussia vs. Bayer Leverkusen (Saturday, 23rd May, 15:30 CEST)
- Matchday 28: Werder Bremen vs. Borussia (Tuesday, 26th Mai, 20:30 CEST)
- Matchday 29: Borussia vs. Union Berlin (Sunday, 31st May, 15:30 CEST)
- Matchday30: SC Freiburg vs. Borussia (Friday, 5th June, 20:30 CEST)
- Matchday31: FC Bayern München vs. Borussia (Saturday, 13th June, 18:30 CEST)
- Matchday32: Borussia vs. VfL Wolfsburg (Tuesday, 16th June, 18:30 CEST)
- Matchday33: SC Paderborn vs. Borussia (Saturday, 20th June, 15:30 CEST)
- Matchday34: Borussia vs. Hertha Berlin (Saturday, 27th June, 15:30 CEST)