All the important facts and statistics ahead of the game against Hertha BSC.
- The game at BORUSSIA-PARK will take place without spectators once again due to the Corona pandemic.
- In order to further prevent the spread of the virus, the club implores supporters to please watch the game from home and not to gather in small large groups.
Record between Borussia and Hertha BSC
- There's been 64 meetings between the two teams in the Bundesliga with the record completely even at 24 wins a piece and 15 draws.
- The goal count is also completely even between the two with both sides scoring 100 goals in their 63 duels.
- The pair have also met five teams in the DFB-Pokal. Borussia have won three of those games with the other two going to the Old Lady.
- Borussia haven't won any of the last three games against Hertha (1 draw, 2 losses) with the last win coming in April 2018 (2-1).
- Borussia have won five of their last six home games against Hertha, scoring 14 goals in the process. Last season, though, they lost 3-0 at home to the Herthaner.
Statistics – presented by UNIBET
- With 62 points from 33 games, this is Borussia's best season for five years (2014/15 - 66 points). This is also their second best season this century.
- Borussia already have seven more points now (62) than in the entirety of last season (55).
- Borussia could win three in a row for the first time since October/November. They can also score three goals in three consecutive games for the first time since November 2018.
- The Foals have scored in each of their last 15 home games. They've only had a longer series in April 1990 to June 1991 (20 games).
- Lars Stindl has scored three of the Foals' last four goals. The Captain has scored nine goals this season, and has only scored more in 2016/17 (11). All in all, Stindl has scored 36 Bundesliga goals for the Foals, as many as Lothar Matthäus and Marco Reus.
- Hertha BSC have won four of their eight games since the restart, only Bayern and Dortmund have won more (8, 6).
- Hertha have lost on the final day of the season in eight of the last ten seasons. They last got a win in their relegation season of 2011/12 (3-1 at home to Hoffenheim).