A fourth pre-season friendly has been arranged, with the Foals set to travel to Eredivisie side VVV Venlo on Friday, 4th September.
Borussia’s pre-season plans are starting to take shape, with a fourth friendly now scheduled for after the club’s summer training camp in Harsewinkel-Marienfeld (17th-23rd August) on Friday, 4th September against VVV Venlo. Kick-off against the Eredivisie side at their Stadion De Koel ground will be at 19:00 CEST. It follows already confirmed friendlies against SC Verl (12th August), MSV Duisburg (15th Augut) and SC Paderborn (22nd August).
Summer schedule so far:
- Tuesday, 4th August, 11:00 CEST: Official start of pre-season at BORUSSIA-PARK training complex
- Wednesday, 12th August, 17:00 CEST: Friendly vs. SC Verl (FohlenPlatz, behind closed doors)
- Saturday, 15th August, 14:00 CEST: Friendly vs. MSV Duisburg (FohlenPlatz, behind closed doors)
- Monday, 17th until Sunday, 23rd August: Training camp in Harsewinkel-Marienfeld
- Saturday, 22nd August, 15:00 CEST: Friendly vs. SC Paderborn (Harsewinkel, behind closed doors)
- Friday, 4th September, 19:00 CEST: Friendly vs. VVV Venlo (Stadion De Koel in Venlo, only for VVV season-ticket holders)